|Operator||TAV Airports Holding, General Directorate of State Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||21 ft / 6 m|
Milas–Bodrum Airport (IATA: BJV, ICAO: LTFE) is an international airport that serves the Turkish towns of Bodrum and Milas. The airport is situated 36 km northeast of the town of Bodrum, and 16 km south of Milas.
A spacious new international terminal was completed in 2000; this then became the domestic terminal in 2012 following the completion of the new international terminal. The old terminal, now reserved for domestic flights, is next to the international terminal. The terminals host about 2.5 million travellers per year, and are especially busy during the peak summer tourism months when charter flights arrive frequently from major cities in Europe.
The new terminal, designed to handle 5 million passengers a year, opened in June 2012 and operation of the airport was transferred to a private company who run the airport on behalf of the Turkish Government. The terminal itself is now large and spacious with additional seating and two outdoor smoking areas which can be accessed, from the departures lounge. Improvements were made to the check in area and the former international terminal was converted into a domestic terminal.
Airlines and destinations
|Year (months)||Domestic||% change||International||% change||Total||% change|
- Air Arabia begin new seasonal service to Bodrum
- "Charter flights". tui.pl. Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- "Lucky 7 for Scotland". www.jet2.com.
- L, J (14 October 2014). "Lufthansa Adds New Weekend-only Service from Frankfurt in S15". Airline Route.
- "Onur Air expands Polish network in S18". routesonline.com. 15 May 2018.
- "Flight schedule". platov.aero. 4 December 2017.
- "Flight Search". pegasys.pegast.ru. 19 February 2018.
- "Pegasus adds new European routes in S17". routesonline. Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- "Flughafen Leipzig/Halle - Passengers and visitors > Flights > Destinations and timetables > Destinations".
- "Bodrum nieuwe bestemming voor Airport Weeze" (in Dutch). Luchtvaartnieuws.nl. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- "Flight Timetable". tui.co.uk. 5 April 2018. Retrieved 5 April 2018.
- "Jetairfly Flight Plan". Jetairfly.
- "Turkish Airlines adds seasonal Bodrum – London service in S18". routesonline.com. 2 May 2018. Retrieved 2 May 2018.
- Liu, Jim (20 June 2018). "Yakutia adds Moscow – Bodrum charters from May 2018". Routesonline. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- Bodrum Airport at the site of Turkey's General Directorate Of State Airports Authority
- Accident history for BJV at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for LTFE at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Current weather for LTFE at NOAA/NWS
- Airport information for LTFE at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.