Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up body count in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Body count is the total number of people killed in a particular event, as well as informally meaning the total number of people a person has engaged in sexual activity with.
Body Count may also refer to:
- Body Count (1987 film), a 1987 slasher-horror film
- Body Count (1998 film), a 1998 crime thriller film
- Body Count aka Below Utopia, a 1997 independent film directed by Kurt Voss
- Body Count (video game), a 1994 rail shooter for the Sega Genesis
- Bodycount (video game), a 2011 first-person shooter by Codemasters
- Operation Body Count, a 1994 first-person PC shooter
- Body Count (band), a heavy metal band formed by rapper Ice-T in Los Angeles in 1990
- Body Count (album), a 1992 album by the band of the same name
- "Bodycount", song by Hilltop Hoods
- "Bodycount", song by Jessie Reyez
- Body Count (book), a 2012 book by Burl Barer
- Casualty estimation, the process of estimating the number of injuries or deaths in a particular event that has already occurred
- Casualty prediction, the process of predicting the number of injuries or deaths in a particular event that has not yet occurred
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Body Count.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.