Body Language (Jesse McCartney song)
|Single by Jesse McCartney featuring T-Pain|
|from the album Departure: Recharged|
|Released||September 8, 2009 (U.S. radio + Digital Download)|
November 2, 2009 (Brazil)
|Length||3:39 (Album version)|
3:42 (Single version)
|Songwriter(s)||Jesse McCartney, James Bunton, Corron Ty Cole|
|Jesse McCartney singles chronology|
|T-Pain singles chronology|
It has been officially announced by McCartney during his tour that this would be his next single during this summer as a follow up to the successful hit "Leavin'" which was released the previous summer as well as the previous singles, "It's Over" and "How Do You Sleep?". It was released as a remix featuring T-Pain.
Release and composition
The single version featuring T-Pain became available as a digital download on September 8, 2009. It was sent to U.S. radio on the same day.
- "Body Language (without T-Pain)" – 3:39
- "Body Language (feat. T-Pain)" – 3:42
- Body Language (Element Club - No Rap) 6:35
- Body Language (Element Club) [feat. T-Pain] 6:55
- Body Language (Bimbo Jones Dub) 6:40
- Body Language (Element Extended Radio Edit - No Rap) 4:53
- Body Language (Element Radio Edit) 4:34
- Body Language (Element Extended Radio Edit) [feat. T-Pain] 5:22
- Body Language (DJ Mike Cruz Tribal Vox Mix [No Drop]) 8:31
- Body Language (DJ Mike Cruz Tribal Vox (No Drop Mix)) 8:16
- Body Language (DJ Mike Cruz Dubamental) 8:31
- Body Language (DJ Mike Cruz Radio Edit) 4:31
- Body Language (with T-Pain) (Video) - 3:50
The music video was released on September 8, 2009. The video shows 4 different shots: First- McCartney & T-Pain on the studio, recording the song. Second- McCartney performing the song on his show. Third- Shots of women walking on a beach. Fourth- Shots of McCartney on roller coasters and other rides at Six Flags in Maryland.
|Canada (Canadian Hot 100)||78|
|US Billboard Hot 100||35|
|US Mainstream Top 40 (Billboard)||23|
|US Dance Club Songs (Billboard)||10|
- "iTunes - Music - Body Language (feat. T-Pain) - Single by Jesse McCartney". Itunes.apple.com. 2009-09-08. Retrieved 2012-01-16.
- Billboard Hot 100
- Billboard Hot 100
- "Jesse McCartney Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Jesse McCartney Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Jesse McCartney Chart History (Pop Songs)". Billboard.
- "Jesse McCartney Chart History (Dance Club Songs)". Billboard.
|This 2000s pop song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|