From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bodyguard (2011 film))
|Look up bodyguard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bodyguard is an individual who protects another from harm or threats.
Bodyguard may also refer to:
- Bodyguard (1948 film), an American film noir
- Bodyguard (2010 film), a 2010 Malayalam romantic comedy film
- Bodyguard (2016 film), a 2016 film directed by Ebrahim Hatamikia
- "Bodyguard" (Pugad Baboy), a story arc of the Philippine comic strip Pugad Baboy
- "Bodyguard" (Bee Gees song), a 1990 song by the Bee Gees
- Bodyguards (TV series), a 1996–1997 British series
- "Bodyguard" (Shinee song), a 2009 song by Shinee
- Bodyguard (wrestler), a Japanese professional wrestler
- Bodyguard (revolver), a family of small revolvers manufactured by Smith & Wesson
- Bodyguard (pistol), a compact semi-automatic pistol manufactured by Smith & Wesson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bodyguard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.