This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Boe District within Nauru
|• Total||0.5 km2 (0.2 sq mi)|
|Elevation||15 m (49 ft)|
|• Density||1,702/km2 (4,410/sq mi)|
On September 5, 2019, the Pacific Light House Church (Born Again Christian Church) was opened in the district.
It covers an area of 0.5 km², and has a population of 950. It is the smallest and most densely populated district in Nauru. The elevation above sea level is about 5 metres.
Boe Infant School is in Boe. The primary and secondary schools serving all of Nauru are Yaren Primary School in Yaren District (years 1-3), Nauru Primary School in Meneng District (years 4-6), Nauru College in Denigomodu District (years 7-9), and Nauru Secondary School (years 10-12) in Yaren District.
- Baron D. Waqa, the President of Nauru, is from Boe, having been elected from that constituency to serve in the Parliament of Nauru.
- Kinza Clodumar, formerly President of Nauru, is from Boe.
- A native from Boe is the second Angam Baby Bethel Enproe Adam.
- "Education Statistics Digest 2015." Department of Education (Nauru). Retrieved on July 8, 2018. p. 47 (PDF p. 47).
- Document by the." OHCHR. Retrieved on 8 July 2018. "The Education system is comprised of 10 schools, there are District Infant schools each[...]and finally Nauru Secondary School (Years 10-12) where compulsory education end at Year 12.[...]"
Media related to Boe at Wikimedia Commons
|This Nauruan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|