|Full name||Yuseph Williams Abrahams|
|Date of birth||23 July 1988|
|Place of birth||Port Elizabeth|
|Height||1.63 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||65 kg (10 st 3 lb)|
|School||Hentie Cilliers, Virginia|
|Rugby union career|
He started his career playing for the Griffons at youth level, before making the squad in 2007. In 2009, he joined the Eastern Province Kings and was named in their squad for the 2011 Vodacom Cup season.
He joined Welkom-based side Griffons in 2014. He was a key member of their 2014 Currie Cup First Division-winning side. He played in the final, scoring a try and kicking a decisive drop goal in the last ten minutes of the match to help the Griffons win the match 23–21 to win their first trophy for six years.
- "SA Rugby Player Profile – Boela Abrahams". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 29 May 2016.
- "Boela terug by Kings" (in Afrikaans). Die Son. 2012-04-17. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2012-04-17.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Down Touch Griffons 23-21 Valke". South African Rugby Union. 17 October 2014. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "Currie Cup Griffons win First Division title". Sport24. 17 October 2014. Retrieved 21 October 2014.
- "More players join Bok training camp". SuperSport. 19 October 2014. Retrieved 21 October 2014.
|This South Africa rugby union biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|