This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The members of this noble house whose line begins with one Squire Boeselager of Stemmern by Magdeburgon first appearing in the documents on April 12, 1363. The first fully documented member is Henning von Boeselager holding a knight's fief in Wolmirsleben from April 12, 1466. By decree of the Royal Prussian throne, members of the Heesen Line entered the ranks of the barons on December 20, 1823; the members of the Eggermühlen branch were thereafter styled "barons" according to customary law.
- Joachim von Boeselager (1608–1668), Diplomat
- Baron Frederick Boeselager-Eggermuhlen, of the 15th Hanoverian Hussars, married at St. Clement's Church, Hanover, Germany, April 11, 1893, Marie Louise Lawlor, daughter of Michael Lawlor, M.D., and his wife, Philomene Caron of Toronto. The couple had two children, Walburga and Ferdinand.
- Georg Freiherr von Boeselager (1915–1944), German officer, Resistance fighter against the Nazi Party
- Philipp Freiherr von Boeselager (1917–2008), German officer, Resistance fighter against the Nazi Party
- Csilla von Boeselager (1941–1994), founder of Hungarian Maltese Charity Organisation
- Albrecht Freiherr von Boeselager (born 4 October 1949 in Burg Kreuzberg), Grand Chancellor of the Sovereign Order of Malta.
- Morgan, Henry James Types of Canadian women and of women who are or have been connected with Canada : (Toronto, 1903) 
|This article about a member of the German nobility is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|