This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)
The members of this noble house whose line begins with one Squire Boeselager of Stemmern by Magdeburgon first appearing in the documents on April 12, 1363. The first fully documented member is Henning von Boeselager holding a knight's fief in Wolmirsleben from April 12, 1466. By decree of the Royal Prussian throne, members of the Heesen Line entered the ranks of the barons on December 20, 1823; the members of the Eggermühlen branch were thereafter styled "barons" according to customary law.
- Joachim von Boeselager (1608–1668), Diplomat
- Baron Frederick Boeselager-Eggermuhlen, of the 15th Hanoverian Hussars, married at St. Clement's Church, Hanover, Germany, April 11, 1893, Marie Louise Lawlor, daughter of Michael Lawlor, M.D., and his wife, Philomene Caron of Toronto. The couple had two children, Walburga and Ferdinand.
- Georg Freiherr von Boeselager (1915–1944), German officer, Resistance fighter against the Nazi Party
- Philipp Freiherr von Boeselager (1917–2008), German officer, Resistance fighter against the Nazi Party
- Csilla von Boeselager (1941–1994), founder of Hungarian Maltese Charity Organisation
- Albrecht von Boeselager (born 4 October 1949 in Burg Kreuzberg), Grand Chancellor of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta.
- Damian Freiherr von Boeselager (born 8 March 1988), an MEP for Volt Deutschland, the German chapter of Volt Europa, elected in 2019.
- Morgan, Henry James, ed. (1903). Types of Canadian Women and of Women who are or have been Connected with Canada. Toronto: Williams Briggs. p. 343.
- Theis, Marion (27 May 2019). "Volt-Spitzenkandidat Damian Boeselager: Union und SPD müssen Klimapolitik ändern" (in German). SWR2. Retrieved 28 May 2019.