Bogdan Lalic, 2009
|Full name||Bogdan Lalić|
|Born||8 March 1964|
|FIDE rating||2445 (June 2017)|
|Peak rating||2600 (1997)|
Bogdan Lalic (born 8 March 1964) is a Croatian chess grandmaster. He was born in the former Yugoslavia in 1964. FIDE awarded him the International Grandmaster title in 1988. He finished equal first at the Pleven 1987 and Sarajevo 1988 tournaments. Although registered with the Croatian Federation, he divides his time between playing abroad and making frequent visits to England. He was once married to International Master Susan Lalic, England's first woman to hold the IM title, but they are now divorced. Together, they have a son, Peter Lalić, born 1994.
- Bogdan Lalic (1997). The Queen's Indian Defence. Everyman Chess. ISBN 9781857441574.
- Bogdan Lalic (1998). The Budapest Gambit. Batsford. ISBN 9780713484564.
- Bogdan Lalic (2000). Queen's Gambit Declined: Bg5 Systems. Everyman Chess. ISBN 9781857442403.
- Bogdan Lalic (2001). Classical Nimzo-Indian: The ever-popular 4. Qc2. Everyman Chess. ISBN 1857442628.
- Bogdan Lalic (2002). The Grunfeld for the Attacking Player. Batsford. ISBN 9780713481662.
- Bogdan Lalic (2003). The Marshall Attack. Everyman Chess. ISBN 9781857442441.
- Bogdan Lalic, Vladimir Okhotnik, Carpathian Warrior (Caissa Hungary, 2005)
- Bogdan Lalic, Vladimir Okhotnik, Carpathian Warrior 2 (Pandora Press, 2008)
|This biographical article relating to a Croatian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|