Saint Ladislaus the King Catholic Church.
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Bogojevo (Serbian: Богојево, Bogojevo; Hungarian: Gombos) is a village in Serbia. It is situated in the Odžaci municipality, West Bačka District, Vojvodina province. The village has an ethnic Hungarian majority and its population numbering 2,120 people (2002 census).
- 1961: 3,037
- 1971: 2,874
- 1981: 2,557
- 1991: 2,301
Ethnic groups (2002 census)
- Hungarians = 1,154 (54.43%)
- Romani = 374 (17.64%)
- Serbs = 287 (13.54%)
- Romanians = 163 (7.69%)
- Slobodan Ćurčić, Broj stanovnika Vojvodine, Novi Sad, 1996.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bogojevo.|
- (Hungarian)History of Bogojevo
- (Hungarian) www.hhrf.org/gombos/
- (Hungarian) www.gombos.doroszlo.net
- (Hungarian) www.gombos.ini.hu
|This West Bačka District, Vojvodina location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|