Bogolyubov Prize (NASU)
The Bogoliubov Prize is an award offered by the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine for scientists with outstanding contribution to theoretical physics and applied mathematics.The award is issued in the memory of theoretical physicist and mathematician Nikolay Bogoliubov.
- 2004 Anton Grigorievich Naumovets
- 2002 Leonid A. Pastur, for a cycle of works on research of the theory of a field and the theory of the disorder systems
- 2002 Sergiy Peletminsky, for the set of works "Field theory and the theory of disordered systems".
- 1998 А. V. Pogorelov, for a series of "Creation and support of advanced mathematical methods for solving problems in physics and mathematics"
- 1997 Vasiliy S. Vladimirov
- 1996 Vladimir A. Marchenko, for a series of "functional-algebraic methods in mathematical physics"
- 1993 Yurii Mitropolskiy, for a series of his works "Method of averaging and its applications to mathematical and theoretical physics".
|This physics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|