Bogomolets National Medical University
|Undergraduates||Faculty of General Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, and Faculty of Pharmacy|
Bogomolets National Medical University (NMU) is a medical school founded in 1841 in Kyiv, Ukraine. The university is named after physiologist Alexander A. Bogomolets. NMU provides medical training for over 10,000 students, including about 1,300 foreigners from 56 countries. The university employs about 1,200 teaching staff.
- 1860 Vladimir Betz, scientist who discovered Betz cells
- 1925 Favst Shkaravsky, pathologist who performed the autopsy on Adolf Hitler
- 1946 Isaac Trachtenberg, member of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Maryna Poroshenko, First Lady of Ukraine
- 1989 Olga Bogomolets, singer, songwriter, physician, and presidential candidate
- Oleh Musiy, Minister of Healthcare (Ukraine)
- "BOGOMOLETS NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY". nmu.edu.ua. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- "Rus Education Kyiv National Medical University (O.O.Bogom". ruseducation.in. Archived from the original on 27 May 2014. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- "Ukraine's "Top 200" university ranking - International Observ". ireg-observatory.org. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
|This article relating to Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|