|• Type||Panchayati raj|
|• Mayor||Neeraj Sharma|
|• Total||13.99 km2 (5.40 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||MP 49|
Bohani is an agriculture-based village. Most businesses in the village involve production of raw food, vegetables, fruits, oil-seed, rearing of animals, horticulture and milk products.
Education in Bohani
Bohani has 7 schools, several of them are:
- Government Primary School (GPS) – Bohani has one Primary school, serving grades 1 through 5. It is managed by the Department of Education, Madhya Pradesh.
- Government Middle School (GMS) – Bohani GMS school is a co-educational school recognised by the Department of Madhya Pradesh education department, serving grades 6 through 8.
- Swami Vivekananda Public School
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Bohani, Narsinghpur(M.P.). It is managed by central government
- Raghav Krishi Govt. High School
- Trinity Memorial International School
- Government hospital
- Government Animal Health Center
- Private Clinic
In Bohani village, all houses are connected with water pipelines. Roughly 40 hand pumps are used for access to drinking water from a water tank. For farming, villagers use wells, and tube wells.
Communication and Internet
- Landline and broadband services by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- 2G and 4G Mobile Services.
- Gram Panchayat National Broadband Network - BBNL and FTTH internet 
As per data from Madhya Pradesh Rural Development's website. Bohani has 839 families and the total population of Bohani is 3,601.
This village has given many contributions in politics, administrations etc. There are 90% of educated people and in each house has a one government servant. also this village had many great personalities such as shri Narmada Prasad Sharma who has titled as 'Krishak Bandhu' by Hon'ble ex MP governor Shri Balram Jakhan ji (in the honor of him). He was four times (20 years) 'mayor' of bohani village.
"Choudhary Raghav Singh Ji Mishr known asदानवीर" who has donated 256 acres of land which is being used by public and the government for welfare.
The other personality is Choudhari Bhalchandra Sharma. He has also donated 6 acres of land for the construction of the pond which is today known as Guchia Pond.
Krishak Bandhu Family:- This family is the one of the respected family, As a head person of the family Shri Narendra Prasad Sharma was elected four time as a mayor of the village, He was known for justice and his contribution for poor families of the town. He has set the example of joint family culture since nowadays this culture is rarely seen he died at the age of 93, till the death he and his 87 years old brother Shri Ram Prasad Sharma was living together as a joint family.
|No.||Railway Station Name and Code||Stn.||Distance|
|1||Sihora Bohani Railway Station||BNE||7.7km|
|2||Karapgaon Railway Station||KFY||11.8km|
|3||Gadarwara Railway Station||GAR||12.2km|
- "Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Bohani Narsinghpur :: Home Page". www.jnvnarsinghpur.com. Retrieved 4 June 2016.
- "Governmental Higher Secondary School, Raghav Krashi, Bohani in Umaria, Madhya Pradesh". schools.findthebest.in. Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- "पंचायत एवं ग्रामीण विकास विभाग, म.प्र., MP Rural Development Department, M.P." mprural.mp.gov.in. Retrieved 8 March 2018.
- "BBNL, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Govt. of India". www.bbnl.nic.in. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- "Panchayat Darpan". www.mprural.mp.gov.in. Retrieved 8 March 2018.