|Full name||Bohdan Romanovych Shust|
|Date of birth||4 March 1986|
|Place of birth||Sudova Vyshnya, Lviv Oblast, Soviet Union|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2009||→ Metalurh Donetsk (loan)||5||(0)|
|2010–2011||→ Zorya Luhansk (loan)||14||(0)|
|2011–2012||→ Illichivets Mariupol (loan)||21||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 June 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 12 January 2013
Shust started his professional career in FC Karpaty Lviv in 2004. By the end of his time there, he had played 19 games for the club.
Halfway through the 2004–05 season Shust transferred to Ukrainian giants Shakhtar Donetsk. Following the 2007–2008 season, he only made 5 appearances and conceded 6 goals. In the 2008–09 season he only played one game for the team as a second-half substitute.
In the summer of 2009 Shust transferred on a loan deal to Metalurh Donetsk.
- Ukrainian Premier League: 2005, 2006, 2008
- Ukrainian Cup: 2008
- Ukrainian Super Cup: 2008
- UEFA Cup: 2008–09
- Bohdan Shust at the Football Federation of Ukraine (in Ukrainian)
- Profile at Official Shakhtar website
|This biographical article related to an Ukrainian association football goalkeeper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|