Bogomolets National Medical University
|Type||High medical school|
|Undergraduates||Faculty of General Medicine, Faculty of Stomatology and Faculty of Pharmacy|
Bogomolets National Medical University is a high medical school founded in 1841 in Kyiv, Ukraine. The school is named after physiologist Alexander A. Bogomolets. NMU provides medical training for over 10,000 students, including about 1,300 foreigners from 56 countries. The university employs about 1200 teachers.
- 1860 Vladimir Betz, scientist who discovered Betz cells
- 1946 Isaac Trachtenberg, member of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Maryna Poroshenko, First Lady of Ukraine
- 1989 Olga Bogomolets, singer, songwriter, physician, and presidential candidate
- Oleh Musiy, Minister of Healthcare (Ukraine)
- "BOGOMOLETS NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY". nmu.edu.ua. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- "Rus Education Kyiv National Medical University (O.O.Bogom". ruseducation.in. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- "Ukraine's "Top 200" university ranking - International Observ". ireg-observatory.org. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- BNMU admissions coordinator for foreign students
|This article relating to Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|