From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A boil is a localized accumulation of pus in the skin, resulting from infection of the hair follicle.
Boil may also refer to:
- Boiling, bringing a liquid to its boiling point
- Boil (album), a 1996 album by Foetus
- Boil, Bulgaria
- Shuizhu, a Sichuan Chinese dish also known as "water cooked" or "boil cuisine"
- The Boil, a snow eminence on Reeves Neve, Victoria Land, New Zealand
- The Boils, an American band
- Boyle (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "boil"
- All pages with a title containing boil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.