From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boileau can refer to:
- Alexander Boileau, an early surveyor, census administrator and agent of the East India Company
- Andre Boileau, logician and category theoretician
- Boileau-Narcejac, pen name of Pierre Boileau and Pierre Ayraud, also known as Thomas Narcejac, French writers of police stories
- Nicolas Boileau-Despréaux (1636-1711), 17th century French writer
- Emmanuel Boileau de Castelnau (1857-1923), French mountain climber
- Boileau baronets, a title in the Baronetage of Tacolneston Hall in the County of Norfolk, United Kingdom
- Arthur Boileau (born 1957), Canadian Olympic distance runner
- George Theodore Boileau, American Roman Catholic bishop
- Boileau, Quebec, Canada
- Boileau premetro station, a premetro station in the Etterbeek municipality of Brussels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boileau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.