From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Boilerplate (disambiguation))
|Look up boilerplate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boilerplate may refer to:
- Boilerplate (robot), fictional combat robot of the Victorian era and early 20th century, created in 2000 by artist Paul Guinan
- Boilerplate (spaceflight), non-functional craft, system, or payload which is used to test various configurations and basic size, load, and handling characteristics
- Boilerplate code, code that appears in different programs mostly unaltered due to conventions or syntactical requirements to form a minimal program
- Relatively thick, high-quality sheet steel used in the construction of a boiler
- Boilerplate contract, standard form contract between two parties that does not allow for negotiation
- Boilerplate text, any text that is or can be reused in new contexts or applications without being changed much from the original
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boilerplate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.