Boing (African TV channel)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Language(s)||English (African Version)|
|Picture format||16:9 (576i, SDTV)|
|Sister channels||Cartoon Network|
|Launched||30 May 2015|
Boing is an African television channel operated by AT&T's WarnerMedia through its International unit, which launched on May 30, 2015. A localization of the eponymous Italian television service, the channel airs programming primarily from sister channels Cartoon Network and Boomerang, as well as those from other producers.
At this moment, the channel can be seen on Montage Cable TV in Nigeria and Sentech's Mobile TV in South Africa. On January 1, 2017 the channel became available to AzamTV subscribers. The channel does not have a website. The French version of Boing is also broadcast in Sub-Saharian Africa and Maghreb.
- Angelo Rules
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold
- Ben 10
- Camp Lazlo
- Codename: Kids Next Door
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Dexter's Laboratory
- DreamWorks Dragons
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- The Garfield Show
- Green Lantern: The Animated Series
- The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
- Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
- Johnny Bravo
- Johnny Test
- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee
- My Gym Partner's a Monkey
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Sonic Boom
- Total Drama Island
- Yo-kai Watch
- "Boing bounces into Africa". C21media.
- "Turner expands its kids' distribution to East Africa with Boing". Turner Broadcasting System. Retrieved 12 May 2017.
- The Garfield Show l Boing Africa, retrieved 2019-12-24
- Promo | Total Drama Island | Boing, retrieved 2019-12-24
- "Cartoon Network EMEA Feeds Acquire Yo-kai Watch Broadcasting Rights - RegularCapital Website". 22 February 2016.
|This African television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|