This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Launched||30 May 2015|
|Owned by||Warner Bros. Africa (WarnerMedia)|
|Picture format||16:9 (576i, SDTV)|
|Sister channel(s)||Cartoon Network|
Boing is an African channel operated by Warner Bros. through its African units that first broadcast on May 30, 2015. The channel airs programming that is no longer transmitted by the African versions of some networks, such as the European versions, particularly the French versions.
At this moment, the channel can be seen on Montage Cable TV in Nigeria and Sentech's Mobile TV in South Africa. On January 1, 2017 the channel became available to AzamTV subscribers. The channel does not have a website. The French version of Boing is broadcast in the French-speaking countries of Africa.
- Angelo Rules
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold
- Ben 10
- Camp Lazlo
- Codename: Kids Next Door
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Dexter's Laboratory
- DreamWorks Dragons
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
- Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
- Johnny Bravo
- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee
- My Gym Partner's a Monkey
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Sonic Boom
- Yo-kai Watch
- Winx Club
- "Boing bounces into Africa". C21media.
- "Turner expands its kids' distribution to East Africa with Boing". Turner Broadcasting System. Retrieved 12 May 2017.
- Video on YouTube
- "Cartoon Network EMEA Feeds Acquire Yo-kai Watch Broadcasting Rights - RegularCapital Website". 22 February 2016.
|This African television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|