Bois D'Arc Township, Montgomery County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Bois d'arc (disambiguation).
|Bois D’Arc Township|
|Elevation||646 ft (196.9 m)|
|Area||54.62 sq mi (141.5 km2)|
|- land||54.56 sq mi (141 km2)|
|- water||0.06 sq mi (0 km2), 0.11%|
|Density||17.5/sq mi (6.8/km2)|
|Settled||November 5, 1872|
|- summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 54.62 square miles (141.5 km2), of which 54.56 square miles (141.3 km2) (or 99.89%) is land and 0.06 square miles (0.16 km2) (or 0.11%) is water.
- Divernon Township, Sangamon County (north)
- Pawnee Township, Sangamon County (north)
- South Fork Township, Christian County (northeast)
- King Township, Christian County (east)
- Harvel Township (southeast)
- Pitman Township (south)
- Nilwood Township, Macoupin County (southwest)
- Girard Township (west)
- Virden Township (west)
- Auburn Township, Sangamon County (northwest)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
|This Montgomery County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|