Jump to navigation Jump to search
Boissiere is an anglicised form of the French name Boissière, which is related to the French word bois, meaning wood. It is part of a number of place names and is a common family name.
- Boissières, Gard, in the Gard département of France
- Boissières, Lot, in the Lot département of France
- Boissière (Paris Métro) is the name of a Metro station in Paris
- La Grande Boissière is the name of one of the campuses of the International School of Geneva
- Boissiere Village is a village in Trinidad and Tobago
- Jean-Baptiste Boissière, a 19th-century French lexicographer
- Jean Galtier-Boissière, a French writer and journalist who wrote for the Canard enchaîné
- Ralph de Boissière, a Trinidadian and Tobagonian novelist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boissiere.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.