|Elevation||3,113 ft (949 m) NAVD 88|
|Prominence||2,680 ft (820 m) |
|Location||Lewis County, Washington, U.S.|
|Parent range||Willapa Hills, Pacific Coast Ranges|
|Topo map||USGS Boistfort Peak|
Boistfort Peak, also called Baw Faw Peak is a peak in the Willapa Hills in Washington state. The summit was once the site of a fire lookout and is the highest point in the Willapa Hills. Today it has communication antennae including the WA7UHD 2-meter ham repeater. It also is the site of station BOW in the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network.
- "Baw Faw". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved 2008-12-03.
- "Boistfort Peak, Washington". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2008-12-03.
- "Baw Faw (Boistfort) Lookout". Rex's Forest Fire Lookout Page. Retrieved 2008-12-03.
- "Webicorder Maps". The Pacific Northwest Seismic Network. Retrieved 2008-12-03.
- "Boistfort Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2008-12-03.
- "Baw Faw Repeater Group". Retrieved 2008-12-03.
|This Lewis County, Washington state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|