From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
29 March 1988 |
Belgrade, SR Serbia, SFR Yugoslavia
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||72 kg (159 lb)|
|Spike||300 cm (120 in)|
|Block||292 cm (115 in)|
|Current club||Voléro Zürich|
Bojana Živković (born 29 March 1988) is a Serbian professional volleyball player. She plays for the Serbia women's national volleyball team and for Voléro Zürich. She has competed in the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- Postar 064 Belgrade (2005–2006)
- OK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade (2006–2011)
- Voléro Zürich (2011–2012)
- Omichka Omsk (2012–2013)
- İlbank Ankara (2013–2015)
- Voléro Zürich (2015–2017)
- 2007–08 CEV Cup Final Four "Best Blocker"
- 2009–10 CEV Cup Final Four "Best Setter"
- 2018 FIVB Volleyball World Championship - Women - European Qualification in Poland "Best Setter"
- "Women's Volleyball". London2012.com. Retrieved July 30, 2012.
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in Serbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|