This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Bojana Atanasovska
|Born||14 February 1984
Skopje, SR Macedonia, SFR Yugoslavia
|Years active||2002 – present|
She started her career in 2003 with the reality television show Play - Search For A Star in her home country. Her first single was "Živej So Prašanjeto" ("Live With The Question"). The same year she participated at the music contest in Štip called Makfest with the song "Nemam Odbrana" ("I Have No Defense") and won first place. That year she also won another two music contests, the Aromanian contest "Fantana Di Malme" with the song "Ќe Poludam" ("I'll Go Crazy")in Aromanian language and the contest "Marko Polo" in Croatia.
Bojana has released one album called "Celosno Ti Pripagjam". In 2006 she participated in the selection for the Eurovision Song Contest with three songs, which caused many observers to speculate that the contest is fixed. At the national final Elena Risteska won with the song Ninanajna. She also had several duets, including collaborations with Gjoko Taneski and with the Montenegrin group No Name "Moja Mala".
She currently attends the University American College Skopje.
- "Živej So Prašanjeto"
- "Oko Moe"
- "Ќe Poludam"
- "Otplakano Najmilo Moe"
- "Nemam Odbrana"
- "Da Mi Padneš I Na Kolena"
- "Stara Dobra, Bosa Nova" (featuring Gjoko Taneski)
- "Moja Mala" (featuring No Name)
- "Zaljubena Do Kraj"
- "Kon Neboto"
- "Dilema" (featuring Robert Bilbilov & Toni Zen)
- Celosno Ti Pripagjam (Целосно Ти Припаѓам) (2005)
- Vo Dilema (Во Дилема) (2008)
- Dan, Sebastian (7 August 2009). "Braşov: Concurenţă mare la "Cerbul de Aur"". Adevărul (in Romanian). Retrieved 5 April 2011.