Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bokaro may refer to:
- Bokaro Steel City, an industrial city in Jharkhand, India
- Bokaro district, in Jharkhand, India
- Bokaro (Thermal), a census town of Bokaro in Jharkhand, India
- Bokaro (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
- Bokaro River, a river in the Indian state of Jharkhand
- West Bokaro Coalfield
- East Bokaro Coalfield
- Bokaro Thermal Power Station B
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bokaro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.