From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boko may refer to:
- Boko alphabet, a Latin alphabet used for the Hausa language
- Boko (Burkina Faso), a town
- Boko District, in the Pool Region, Republic of the Congo
- Boko (Final Fantasy) or Boco, a fictional character in the video game series Final Fantasy
- Boko Haram, a terrorist group in West Africa
- BOKO a German machine tool company
- Boko the Bobcat, a mascot of the athletic teams of Texas State University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.