|Look up boku in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boku may refer to:
- One of the first-person Japanese pronouns
- The Cuban name for the Ashiko, a type of drum
- Boku (juice), a juice carton drink.
- Bōku, a board game.
- Boku no pico, а japanese anime.
- BOKU, nickname of the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria
- Boku, the former codename of Kodu, a child-oriented programming environment from Microsoft
- Boku mobile payments, San Francisco, California-based company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.