Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up boku in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boku may refer to:
- One of the first-person Japanese pronouns
- The Cuban decedent of the Ashiko, a type of drum
- Boku (juice), a juice carton drink.
- Bōku, a board game.
- BOKU, nickname of the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria
- Boku, the former codename of Kodu, a child-oriented programming environment from Microsoft
- Boku mobile payments, San Francisco, California-based company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.