Boku to Star no 99 Nichi
|Boku to Star no 99 Nichi|
|Opening theme||Spitz-Time Travel|
|Country of origin||Japan|
|Original language(s)||Japanese, Korean|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Running time||54 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Fuji TV|
|Original network||Fuji TV|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Original release||October 2011– December 2011|
Boku to Star no 99 Nichi (僕とスターの99日? (My) 99 Days with the Superstar) is a Japanese television series which premiered on Fuji TV in October 2011. It starred Japanese actor Hidetoshi Nishijima and Korean actress Kim Tae-hee.
In the romantic comedy, quiet Japanese security guard Kohei Namiki (Hidetoshi Nishijima), whose only real interest seems to be astronomy, is ordered to bodyguard top Korean actress Han Yoo-Na (Kim Tae-hee) at an exceptional production set in Japan.
Namiki is a single man approaching his 40's who has a part-time job at a security company. He has a sweet and handsome appearance, which some people take advantage of. Easily swayed by those around him, Kohei often takes care of his sister's three kids because of her habit of wandering around, but he is a passionate man and dreams of finding his star. But because of his family and economic situations, he can't follow through on those dreams.
One day, Kohei is assigned security detail for the beautiful actress Han Yoo-Na (Kim Tae-Hee) for a period of 100 days. Yoo-Na is a pure and kind person. Even though she appears nearly perfect and very stylish, she prefers to act like normal people. She enjoys eating simple Japanese food and on the filming set Yoo-Na tries to take time out of her busy schedule to help others. She seems to be envied by all, but actually feels lonely due to being an idol and unknown to others, she has a sad secret.
At first, Kohei and Yoo-Na don't seem to get along due to the differences in their social status. But as the deadline of the 100 days approaches, their relationship undergoes some very pleasant changes.
- Hidetoshi Nishijima as Kohei, a security guard whose only real interest seems to be astronomy.
- Kim Tae-hee as Han Yoo-na, a Korean top actress.
- Nanami Sakuraba as Momo, Kohei’s niece, a high school student who wants to become a dancer.
- Taecyeon as Tae-sung, a mysterious young Korean（Yoo-na's younger brother）
- Jun Kaname as Kazuya, a wily paparazzi reporter
Boku to Star no 99 Nichi was first announced by Fuji TV on August 25, 2011. The main cast for this television series was also revealed to be actor Hidetoshi Nishijima and Korean actress Kim Tae-hee. Kim had previously starred in the popular Korean television series IRIS, but this will be her first role in a Japanese television series. This role will also require her to speak the Japanese language. Boku to Star no 99 Nichi is also Nishijima's first lead role in a television drama that is aired on one of the commercial television networks in Japan. He previously starred in the television drama series School!! which was aired in January 2011 on the same drama time slot.
Nanami Sakuraba was announced as one of this television series' additional cast members on September 8, 2011. She will play the role of Kohei's niece, a high school student who has to care for her younger siblings in place of her absent mother. She dreams of becoming a dancer but gets no recognition for her dancing.
On September 29, 2011, it was announced that singer Taecyeon and actor Jun Kaname will star in this television series. Taecyeon, who is a member of the K-pop group 2PM, will be playing his first regular role in a Japanese television series. He previously appeared in one episode of the Japanese television series BOSS. His role in this television series was not announced. Actor Jun Kaname will also play the role of a paparazzi reporter in this television series.
|Episode title||Broadcast date||Ratings|
|Ep. 10||愛する者達の贈り物 俺だけの星を見つけた！||
|Ratings for Kanto region (average rating: 9.3%)|
- Thailand: Channel 7 - aired beginning March 6, 2014, on Wednesdays to Fridays.
- Sri Lanka - WakuWaku Japan - Began airing in October 2016 with English subtitles.
- Indonesia Myanmar Singapore - WakuWaku Japan - Began airing April 11, 2017, on Tuesdays with English and Indonesian subtitles.
- Taiwan - WakuWaku Japan - Began airing April 3, 2017, on Mondays with Chinese subtitles.
- 西島秀俊 ：日本のドラマ初出演のキム・テヒとＷ主演でラブコメ 新ドラマ「僕とスターの99日」. Mainichi Shimbun Digital Co.Ltd (in Japanese). August 25, 2011. Retrieved 2011-09-08.
- "西島秀俊＆キム・テヒが初共演でW主演！ 日韓"凸凹コンビ"でラブコメに挑戦". Oricon, Inc. (in Japanese). August 25, 2011. Retrieved 2011-09-08.
- ＜明日へのチカラ＞ドラマチック・サンデー 『僕とスターの99日』. Fuji Television Network, inc. (in Japanese). August 25, 2011. Retrieved 2011-09-08.
- フジ系「日９」キム・テヒ日本ドラマ初主演. Sankei Digital Inc. (in Japanese). August 25, 2011. Retrieved 2011-09-08.
- 桜庭ななみ、キム・テヒと演技バトル！. Sankei Digital Inc. (in Japanese). September 8, 2011. Retrieved 2011-09-08.
- "2PM・テギョン ：謎の男役で日本のドラマに初レギュラー出演 新ドラマ「僕とスターの99日」". Mainichi Shimbun Digital Co.Ltd (in Japanese). September 29, 2011. Retrieved 2011-09-30.
- "Show schedule and ratings". Audience Rating Japan (in Japanese). Retrieved 2012-04-08.
- "เรื่องย่อ 99 วัน ฝันรักซูเปอร์สตาร์". Kapook.com (in Thai). 23 October 2015. Retrieved 2014-03-05.
- Official website (in Japanese)
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
(10/7/2011 - 18/9/2011)
|Fuji TV Dramatic Sunday
Sundays 21:00 - 21:54 (JST)
Hayami-san to Yobareru Hi
(15/1/2012 - 18/3/2012)