From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up BOL or bol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bol or BOL may refer to:
- Bol, Chad, a city in Chad
- Bol, Croatia, a town on the Croatian island Brač
- Bol Airport, an airport on the Croatian island of Brač
- Bol, Chabahar, Iran
- Bol, Mazandaran, Iran
- Boľ, a village in eastern Slovakia
- Bol (surname), surname in the Low Countries and in Southern Sudan
- Manute Bol (1962–2010), Sudanese-born basketball player and activist
- Henri Bol (1945-2000), Dutch still life painter
- Kees Bol (1916-2009), Dutch painter and art educator
- MF Bol (built 2005), a ferry owned by Croatian shipping company Jadrolinija
- Bill of lading, a document acknowledging specified goods as cargo
- Bol., the abbreviated botanical author citation of Henry Nicholas Bolander
- Bol (film), a 2011 Pakistani film directed by Shoaib Mansoor
- Bol (music), a feature of Indian rhythm
- BOL (band), a Norwegian experimental jazz and electronica band
- BOL, country code for Bolivia
- BOL or BOLO in law enforcement parlance, the abbreviation for "Be On the Lookout" (see all-points bulletin)
- Bread of Life Ministries International, a non-denominational Christian megachurch in the Philippines
- Buzz Out Loud, a "CNET's podcast of indeterminate length"
- 2-Bromo-LSD, a pharmacological agent
- BOL (engineering), the abbreviation for "Beginning of Operational Life"
- "Bug Out Location," another term for Retreat (survivalism)
- BOL Network, a Pakistani media group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.