Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up BOL or bol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bol or BOL may refer to:
- Bol, Chad, a city in Chad
- Bol, Croatia, a town on the Croatian island Brač
- Bol Airport, an airport on the Croatian island of Brač
- Bol, Chabahar, Iran
- Bol, Mazandaran, Iran
- Boľ, a village in eastern Slovakia
- Bol (surname), surname in the Low Countries and in Southern Sudan
- MF Bol (built 2005), a ferry owned by Croatian shipping company Jadrolinija
- Bill of lading, a document acknowledging specified goods as cargo
- Bol., the abbreviated botanical author citation of Henry Nicholas Bolander
- Bol (film), a 2011 Pakistani film directed by Shoaib Mansoor
- Bol (music), a feature of Indian rhythm
- BOL (band), a Norwegian experimental jazz and electronica band
- BOL, country code for Bolivia
- BOL or BOLO in law enforcement parlance, the abbreviation for "Be On the Lookout" (see all-points bulletin)
- Bread of Life Ministries International, a non-denominational Christian megachurch in the Philippines
- Buzz Out Loud, a "CNET's podcast of indeterminate length"
- 2-Bromo-LSD, a pharmacological agent
- BOL (engineering), the abbreviation for "Beginning of Operational Life"
- "Bug Out Location," another term for Retreat (survivalism)
- BOL Network, a Pakistani media group
- Brasil Online, an internet portal that provides email hosting and free email services
- bol.com, a Dutch online webshop
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.