From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bolaños may refer to:
- Bolaños, Jalisco, in town in Mexico.
- Bolaños Municipality, in Mexico.
- Bolaños River, in Mexico
- Bolaños de Calatrava, a city in Spain
- Bolaños de Campos, a municipality in Spain
- Tobías Bolaños International Airport, in Costa Rica
- Bolaños (surname)
- Bolaños Woodrat (family Cricetidae), a species of rodent in Mexico
- Ycuá Bolaños supermarket fire (2004), in Asunción, Paraguay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bolaños.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.