Bolan Medical College
|Principal||Prof. Shabir Lehri|
|Location||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
The college was established during Ataullah Mengal's reign as Chief Minister in 1972 by the then Education Minister Mir Gul Khan Nasir both were from National Awami Party(Wali group) and has graduated over 2,900 students (c. 2003). It was the recipient of a Japan International Cooperation Agency grant of 488 million yen in 1995. The new building was operational in 1996.
It is accredited by the College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan to teach medicine, hematology, neurosurgery, obstetrics and gynecology, ophthalmology, otorhinolaryngology, pediatrics, psychiatry and surgery.
- ":::National Testing Service:::". Nts.org.pk. Retrieved 2011-09-12.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20060510060831/http://www.jica.go.jp/english/evaluation/project/expo/as/archives/14-4-44.html. Archived from the original on May 10, 2006. Retrieved December 27, 2007. Missing or empty
- "Archive | Your Source of News on the World Wide Web". Dawn.Com. Retrieved 2011-09-12.
-  Archived November 28, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
-  Archived January 7, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
-  Archived December 19, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.