|Full name||Boldklubben 1909|
|Nickname(s)||Nierne (The Niners)|
|Ground||Gillested Park, Odense|
|League||Denmark Series Pool 2|
Boldklubben 1909, known as B 1909, is a Danish association football club currently playing in the Denmark Series Pool 2. They play at Gillested Park in Odense on Funen, which has a capacity of 6,000. Founded in 1909, the club spent a total 38 seasons in the Danish championship from 1912 to 1993, and won the 1959 and 1964 Danish 1st Division championships, as well as the 1962 and 1971 Danish Cup trophies.
In the 2006–07 season, the first team of B 1909 merged with B 1913 and Dalum IF, to form FC Fyn. B 1909's new first team continued in the Danish league system, but had to stay two leagues below FC Fyn. In 2013, as FC Fyn was dissolved, the three mother clubs were reestablished in the lower leagues.
- Danish championship titles: 1959, 1964
- Danish Cup: 1962, 1971
- 38 seasons in the Highest Danish League
- 38 seasons in the Second Highest Danish League
- 9 seasons in the Third Highest Danish League
- B1913, B1909 og Dalum: Slut med FC Fyn, bold.dk 6 February 2013
- B1909 slipper for øksen, Fyens Stifttidende, 20 March 2013
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 8 March 2012. Retrieved 2010-04-29.
|This article about a Danish football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|