From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bolivia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bolivia is a country in South America.
Bolivia may also refer to:
- Bolivia, Illinois
- Bolivia, North Carolina
- Bolivia, Cuba in the province of Ciego de Ávila
- Bolivia, New South Wales, a village in Australia
- Bolivia (film), directed by Israel Adrián Caetano in 2001
- Bolivia (Gato Barbieri album), a 1973 jazz album by Gato Barbieri
- Bolivia (Freddie Hubbard album), a 1991 jazz album by Freddie Hubbard
- A nickname of a fictional character from the television series Fringe, see List of Fringe characters
- A card game that is a variant of canasta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bolivia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.