Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bolivia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bolivia is a country in South America.
Bolivia may also refer to:
- Bolivia, New South Wales, a village in Australia
- Bolivia, Cuba in the province of Ciego de Ávila
- Bolivia, Illinois, U.S.
- Bolivia, North Carolina, U.S.
- Bolivia (film), directed by Israel Adrián Caetano in 2001
- Bolívia (footballer) (born 1986), Anderson Rodrigues Cardoso, Brazilian footballer
- "Bolivia" (Walton song), a jazz standard by Cedar Walton
- Bolivia (Gato Barbieri album), a 1973 jazz album by Gato Barbieri
- Bolivia (Freddie Hubbard album), a 1991 jazz album by Freddie Hubbard
- A character from the television series Fringe
- A card game that is a variant of canasta