This Bollworm topic, formerly a disambiguation page, should provide at least a brief description of the topic and index all the notable examples that have Wikipedia articles.
- Red or Sudan bollworm, Diaparopsis
- Rough bollworm, Earias perhuegeli
- Spotted bollworm, Earias fabia
- Spiny bollworm, Earias insulana
- Spotted bollworm, Earias vittella
- American cotton bollworm or tomato grub, Helicoverpa armigera
- Cotton bollworm, Helicoverpa gelotopoeon
- Cotton bollworm, Helicoverpa punctigera
- Corn earworm, Helicoverpa zea
- Tobacco budworm, Heliothis virescens
- Pink bollworm, Pectinophora gossypiella
- Pink spotted bollworm, Pectinophora scutigera
They eat all sorts of things e.g.: cotton plants. They cost cotton growers a lot of money throughout the growing season, having to spray the bollworms can cost over $5000,[clarification needed] about three times a year.
|This page is an index of articles on animal species (or higher taxonomic groups) with the same common name (vernacular name). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to edit the linking article so that it links directly to the intended article.|