From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bolshevik in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bolsheviks were a faction of the Russian Social-Democratic Labor Party which eventually took power in Russia.
Bolshevik or Bolsheviks may also refer to:
- Bolshevik Factory, name of the Obukhov State Plant between 1922 and 1992
- Bolshevik (inhabited locality), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Bolshevik, former name of St. Anastasia Island in the Black Sea
- Bolshevik Island, the southernmost island of the Severnaya Zemlya group
- Bolshevik (journal), monthly theoretical magazine of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union
- The Bolsheviks, a professional wrestling tag team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bolshevik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.