Bolzano is the capital city of South Tyrol, Italy.
Bolzano may also refer to:
- Bolzano Bellunese, a hamlet of Belluno, in Veneto, Italy
- Bolzano Novarese, a commune in the Province of Novara, Italy
- Bolzano Vicentino, a commune in the Province of Vicenza, Italy
- Bolzano project, a refuge in Italy for divorced men
- Italian cruiser Bolzano, World War II-era Trento-class heavy cruiser
People with the surname
- Bernard Bolzano (1781–1848), German-speaking mathematician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bolzano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.