Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up boma or Boma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boma or BOMA may refer to:
- Boma Iyaye, accountant and politician from Nigeria
- Boma, Democratic Republic of the Congo a port city in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Boma Airport near Boma, Congo
- Boma, Ghana, a town
- Boma, Guinea
- Boma Plateau, a region of eastern South Sudan
- Boma State, a state of South Sudan
- Boma Upande, a settlement in Kenya's Coast Province
- Boma clan, living in Nigeria
- Boma (enclosure), a rural fortress or livestock pen in Africa, from this also meaning a district government office or district center in countries which were British colonies in Africa
- Bomas (administrative division) are the smallest unit of local government in South Sudan.
- Boma, an African style restaurant in hotel Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge in Orlando, Florida
- Boma or Borma, a character in the science fiction manga Ghost in the Shell
- Boma (Star Wars), a fictional creature in the Star Wars universe
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), a real estate industry group
- Bomas of Kenya, a tourist village in Langata, Nairobi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.