The Bombala Times and Monaro and Coast Districts General Advertiser is an English language newspaper that is published in Bombala, New South Wales, Australia that was established in 1863. It now normally referred to as the Bombala Times.
The Bombala Times and Monaro and Coast Districts General Advertiser is a weekly publication that began in 1863. The publication consisted of local news, advertising and serial fiction. In 1911 the paper absorbed The Bombala herald and Delegate, Cooma, Eden and Coast Districts general advertiser.
- "The Bombala Times". 6 January 1899. p. 1. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "State Library of NSW catalogue". State Library of NSW. State Library of NSW. Retrieved 16 October 2014.
- "Newspaper Digitisation Program". Australian Newspaper Digitisation Program. National Library of Australia. Retrieved 16 October 2014.
- Official website
- Bombala Times and Monaro and Coast Districts General Advertiser at Trove
- Bombala Times at Trove
- Holden, W Sprague 1961, Australia goes to press, Melbourne University Press, Melbourne.
- Mayer, Henry 1964, The press in Australia, Lansdowne Press, Melbourne.
- Walker, R B 1976, The newspaper press in New South Wales 1803-1920, Sydney University Press, Sydney.