Bomberman 64 (2001 video game)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
It is based more on the SNES Bomberman titles, and is fully 2D without any 3D graphics. It includes "Panic Bomber" mode from the SNES Bomberman games. It also includes a mini-game called "Same Game" which is a tile matching 2D puzzle game focused on eliminating blocks.
"Bomberman Mode" features standard Bomberman gameplay, but also features multiple exits per room, and thus a branching paths. Multiplayer also features "Tandem Mode", where two players work together. Up to four players can play multi-player mode.
The game was released on December 20, 2001 in Japan for the Nintendo 64.
- "ボンバーマン64 [NINTENDO64] / ファミ通.com". www.famitsu.com. Retrieved 2018-08-15.
- Staff, I. G. N. (2001-11-19). "Bomberman 64 Returns". IGN. Archived from the original on 2015-01-16. Retrieved 2018-08-15.
- Inc., ASCII MEDIA WORKS. "N64『ボンバーマン64』に、人気パズルゲーム「さめがめ」が収録！ - 電撃オンライン". dengekionline.com (in Japanese). Retrieved 2018-08-15.
- "SBG: Hot News". www.itmedia.co.jp. Archived from the original on 2015-06-01. Retrieved 2018-08-15.
- "【N64】みんなでボンバー！ 『ボンバーマン64』 - ファミ通.com". www.famitsu.com (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 2013-06-02. Retrieved 2018-08-15.
- Official Website (in Japanese)
|This strategy video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|