Bomberman Land 2
|This article does not cite any sources. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Bomberman Land 2|
PlayStation 2 cover art
One day, Bombermen were invited to the newly opened Bomberman Land theme park by the park manager. Player's goal is to collect 125 BOMPAD pieces obtained through the adventures inside the park.
In addition to mini-games within the main story, there are other mini-games:
- Survival Bomberman - An action role-playing game
- Bomberman Kart - A subset of Bomberman Kart video game
- Bomberman Battle - The multiplayer blasting action featured in most Bomberman titles. New game modes include Star battle mode, point battle mode
- SameGame - Bomberman-themed SameGame
- Panic Bomber - A variant of Super Bomberman Panic Bomber World. Up to 4 people can be player at the same time
When connecting Game Boy Advance to the GameCube version of the game, 10 mini-games can be downloaded and played in Game Boy Advance.
- Official website (in Japanese)
|This party video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|