From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Total||2.41 km2 (0.93 sq mi)|
|• Density||970/km2 (2,500/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Bommuluru is a village in Krishna district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is located in Gudivada mandal of Gudivada revenue division. It is one of the villages in the mandal to be a part of Andhra Pradesh Capital Region.
- "District Census Handbook - Krishna" (PDF). Census of India. p. 16,376. Retrieved 5 February 2016.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 6 November 2014.
- "District Level Mandal wise List of Villages in Andhra Pradesh" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. p. 2. Archived from the original (PDF) on 10 December 2014. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- "Administrative Setup". Official website of Krishna district. National Informatics Centre. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- "AP Capital Region mandals and villages" (PDF). Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 23 September 2015.
|This article about a location in Krishna district is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|