Bonanza Jr./Sr. High School
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Bonanza Jr./Sr. High School|
|31610 Mission Street
Bonanza, Oregon, Klamath County 97623
|School district||Klamath County School District|
|Number of students||239|
|Color(s)||Scarlet, White, and Black|
|Athletics conference||OSAA Southern Cascade League 2A-4|
Bonanza's high school athletic program began around the time the school did. The mascot is known as the "Antlers" and the team colors are black and red. The Antlers name is an alternate name for "Elks" (used by Elkton High School) or "Bucks".
- "Oregon School Directory 2008-09" (PDF). Oregon Department of Education. p. 139. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-05-26. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- http://bonanza.kcsd.k12.or.us/email.htm[permanent dead link]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-04-12. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|