Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bonaparte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonaparte is a French and Italian surname. It derives from Italian, bona (buona) "good" and parte "solution" or "match" (a name bestowed as an expression of satisfaction at a newborn's arrival).
Bonaparte may refer to:
- The House of Bonaparte, an imperial and royal European dynasty
- José Bonaparte (born 1928), Argentine paleontologist
- Charles Bonaparte (disambiguation), the name of several people
- Napoleon Bonaparte (disambiguation), the name of several people
- Bonaparte Basin, sedimentary basin across the boundary of Western Australia and the Northern Territory
- Bonaparte Gulf on the coast in the same area
- Bonaparte River, a river in British Columbia
- Bonaparte Lake, a lake in British Columbia
- Bonaparte Provincial Park, a park in the area of the lake
- Bonaparte Plateau, a plateau in British Columbia
- Bonaparte, Iowa, a city
- Mount Bonaparte (Washington), a mountain in Washington State
- Little Bonaparte Mountain, a mountain in Washington State
- Lake Bonaparte, a small lake located on the western edge of the Adirondack Park in northern New York State.
- Bonaparte (album), 2014
- Bonaparte (band), a Berlin-based indie punk band
- Bonaparte (horse), an Olympic medalist
- Bonaparte, the mini-tank from the Masamune Shirow's Dominion
- Bonaparte First Nation, a band government in British Columbia, Canada
- Bonaparte Indian Reserve No. 3, an Indian Reserve of the Bonaparte First Nation
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with a title containing Bonaparte
- All pages beginning with Bonaparte
- Napoleon (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bonaparte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.