From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bonaparte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonaparte is a French and Italian surname. It derives from Italian, bona (buona) "good" and parte "solution" or "match" (a name bestowed as an expression of satisfaction at a newborn’s arrival).
Bonaparte may refer to:
- The House of Bonaparte, an imperial and royal European dynasty
- Napoleon I of France (1769–1821), founder
- José Bonaparte (born 1928), Argentine paleontologist
- Charles Bonaparte (disambiguation), the name of several people
- Bonaparte River, a river in British Columbia
- Bonaparte Lake, a lake in British Columbia
- Bonaparte Provincial Park, a park in the area of the lake
- Bonaparte Plateau, a plateau in British Columbia
- Bonaparte, Iowa, a city
- Mount Bonaparte (Washington), a mountain in Washington State
- Little Bonaparte Mountain, a mountain in Washington State
- Lake Bonaparte, a small lake located on the western edge of the Adirondack Park in northern New York State.
- Bonaparte (album), 2014
- Bonaparte (band), a Berlin-based indie punk band
- Bonaparte (horse), an Olympic medalist
- Bonaparte, the mini-tank from the Masamune Shirow's Dominion
- Bonaparte First Nation, a band government in British Columbia, Canada
- Bonaparte Indian Reserve No. 3, an Indian Reserve of the Bonaparte First Nation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bonaparte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.