This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Number of employees
BondMason was founded in 2013  by Stephen Findlay an accountant with a background in private equity who previously worked at Fidelity Equity Partner and was one of the first companies accepted onto the Financial Conduct Authority's (FCA) Innovation Hub programme.
The platform officially launched in October 2015.
In 2016, BondMason completed an equity funding round led by Par Equity, a venture capital firm based in Edinburgh, Scotland. In March 2018, the company secured £1.85 million in another funding round led by Seneca Partners and Par Equity.
Business Model and Activities
BondMason enables clients to access returns from direct lending, mostly loans secured against UK property. Investment services that it offers include bonds and investment funds.
The company also produces proprietary research into direct lending market trends, including identifying the market size and growth in peer-to-peer lending in the UK from £2.3bn in 2015 to £3.2bn in 2016.
- "BONDMASON GROUP LTD".
- "WebCheck". Companies House. Companies House.
- "Fidelity's snap happy £33m deal". 21 July 2008.
- "Selling large corporate bonds via a P2P approach". 15 February 2017.
- "P2P Asset Manager BondMason Launches".
- "Par Equity BondMason".
- "BondMason Secures £1.85 Million Through Latest Funding Round to Drive Growth". 13 March 2018.
- "BondMason Reports P2P Lending Doubled to £2.3bn in 2015; Offers Up 3 Predictions for 2016". Crowdfund Insider. 17 December 2015.
- "Market Report - Direct Lending in the UK". BondMason.
- "Lending Club Scandal Provokes Major UK 'Peer-To-Peer' Investigation". Forbes. 22 July 2016.
- "Peer to peer benefits from flight to quality". Wealth Adviser. 8 February 2017.