Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bondage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bondage may refer to:
- Physical restraints
Social and economic practices
- Serfdom, feudal enslavement of peasants
- Debt bondage, a form of slavery which pledges debtors' labor or services as security for repayment of debt
In arts and entertainment
- Bondage (1933 film), by American director Alfred Santell
- Bondage (2006 film), by American director Eric Allen Bell
- Bondage (play), 1991 work by Chinese-American playwright David Henry Hwang
- Bondage (album), 2009 album by J-pop singer Nana Kitade
- Spiritual attachment, such as to physical world or evil compelling force, such as original sin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bondage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.