From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bondage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bondage may refer to:
- Physical restraints
Social and economic practices
- Serfdom, feudal enslavement of peasants
- Debt bondage, a form of slavery which pledges debtors' labor or services as security for repayment of debt
In arts and entertainment
- Bondage (1933 film), by American director Alfred Santell
- Bondage (2006 film), by American director Eric Allen Bell
- Bondage (play), 1991 work by Chinese-American playwright David Henry Hwang
- Bondage (album), 2009 album by j-pop singer Nana Kitade
- Spiritual attachment, such as to physical world or evil compelling force, such as original sin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bondage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.