Bondage (1933 film)
|Directed by||Alfred Santell|
|Cinematography||Lucien N. Andriot|
|Edited by||Jack Murray|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Bondage is a 1933 American drama film directed by Alfred Santell and written by Arthur Kober and Doris Malloy. The film stars Dorothy Jordan, Alexander Kirkland, Merle Tottenham, Nydia Westman, Jane Darwell and Edward Woods. The film was released on March 31, 1933, by Fox Film Corporation.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- Dorothy Jordan as Judy Peters
- Alexander Kirkland as Dr. Nelson
- Merle Tottenham as Ruth
- Nydia Westman as Irma
- Jane Darwell as Mrs. Elizabeth Wharton
- Edward Woods as Earl Crawford
- Isabel Jewell as Beulah
- Dorothy Libaire as Maizie
- Rafaela Ottiano as Miss Trigge
- "Bondage (1933) - Overview". TCM.com. 2010-09-08. Retrieved 2015-10-14.
- A.D.S. (1933-04-24). "Movie Review - Bondage - Another Unfortunate Mother". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-14.
- "Bondage". Afi.com. 1933-03-18. Retrieved 2015-10-14.
|This 1930s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|