|Coordinates||26.601°0′S 120.265°0′E / 26.601°S 120.265°E|
|Location||10 km (6 mi) east of Wiluna|
|LGA(s)||Shire of Wiluna|
Bondini is a small Aboriginal community, located 10 km east of Wiluna in the Mid West region of Western Australia, within the Shire of Wiluna. In the 2001 census, Bondini had a population of 105, including 102 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The community is located within the determination area of the Wiluna (WAD6164/1998, WAD248/2007, WAS181/2012) native title claim area.
Bondini is not represented by an Incorporated Community Council. As a replacement the community is semi represented by the Mid-west Employment Education Development Aboriginal Corporation.
Bondini Layout Plan No.1 has been prepared in accordance with State Planning Policy 3.2 Aboriginal Settlements. Layout Plan No.1 was endorsed by the community on 8 August 2012, and by the Western Australian Planning Commission on 24 February 2004.
The Layout Plan map-set and background report can be viewed at Planning Western Australia's website.
- Planning Western Australia's official site – Bondini Layout Plan (https://www.dplh.wa.gov.au/information-and-services/state-planning/aboriginal-communities/aboriginal-community-maps/layout-plans)
- ^ 2001 Census QuickStats – Bondini
- ^ National Native Title Register Details
- ^ Bondini LP1 Amendment 2 Report
- ^ "Layout plans". Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage. 20 February 2020. Retrieved 10 February 2021.