Rural Municipality of Bone Creek No. 108
|Rural Municipality of Bone Creek No. 108|
|• Reeve||Ben Lewans|
|• Administrator||Rhonda Bellefeuille|
|• Councilors||Barry Simmons
|• Land||847.16 km2 (327.09 sq mi)|
|• Density||0.4/km2 (1/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC (UTC-6)|
The Rural Municipality of Bone Creek No. 108 is a rural municipality in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. Bone Creek #108 is located in south western, Saskatchewan, in SARM Division 3 and the Census division No. 4 .
Before 1905, "’Community’s popular name"’ would have been part of the North West Territories.
The following communities are located in the Rural municipality of Bone Creek No. 108:
- Instow, former seat of municipality & dissolved as a village, December 31, 1953.
- Scotsguard, former seat of municipality & dissolved as a village, December 31, 1951.
- Highway 13—serves Instow, Saskatchewan
- Highway 631—serves Scotsguard, Saskatchewan
- Highway 343—serves Simmie, Saskatchewan
- Official website http://www.municipal.gov.sk.ca/apps/Pub/MDS/muniDetails.aspx?cat=10&mun=2330
- 2001 Community Profiles http://www12.statcan.ca/english/census06/data/profiles/community/Details/Page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=CSD&Code1=4704058&Geo2=PR&Code2=47&Data=Count&SearchText=Bone%20Creek%20No.%20108&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=All&Custom=
- Standard Geographical Classification (SGC) 2001
- "Restructured Villages". Saskatchewan Ministry of Municipal Affairs. Archived from the original on March 25, 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-10.
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|