Bone disease refers to the medical conditions which affect the bone.
A bone disease is also called an "osteopathy", but because the term osteopathy is often used to refer to an alternative health-care philosophy, use of the term can cause some confusion.
Bone and cartilage disorders
Osteochondrodysplasia is a general term for a disorder of the development of bone and cartilage.
- Bone spur (Osteophytes)
- Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva
- Fibrous dysplasia
- Fong Disease (or Nail-patella syndrome)
- Osteitis deformans (or Paget's disease of bone)
- Osteitis fibrosa cystica (or Osteitis fibrosa, or Von Recklinghausen's disease of bone)
- Osteitis pubis
- Condensing osteitis (or Osteitis condensas)
- Osteochondritis dissecans
- Osteochondroma (bone tumor)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
|This article about a disease of musculoskeletal and connective tissue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|