This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Wholly owned subsidiary|
|Genre||Alternative Casual dining|
|Founded||January 15, 2000|
St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.
|Headquarters||2202 North West Shore Boulevard, Suite 500|
Tampa, Florida, U.S. 33607
Number of locations
|Elizabeth A. Smith|
(CEO/Chairman of OSI)
Dirk A. Montgomery
(CFO/EVP of OSI)
(President of Bonefish Grill) Ray Borz (Number one customer)
|Revenue||US$ 619 million (2017)|
|Footnotes / references|
Bonefish Grill is an American casual dining seafood restaurant chain owned and operated by Bloomin' Brands, headquartered in Tampa, Florida. The company was founded on January 15, 2000, in St. Petersburg, Florida, by Tim Curci and Chris Parker.
Bloomin' Brands acquired Bonefish Grill on October 5, 2001. At the time, the chain had only three locations. In 2006, Bonefish Grill announced the opening of its 100th restaurant. As of December 27, 2015, Bloomin' Brands had five franchised Bonefish Grill restaurants and 210 corporate owned and operated Bonefish Grills across 28 states.
Bonefish Grill restaurants are typically only open for dinner, although many restaurants are now open for weekend brunch which has a full menu of different types of omelets and other various breakfast choices. The company is experimenting with full lunch service in some markets with specific lunch items not found on the dinner menu. Their menu focuses largely on wood-grilled fish, rotating through specialty dishes and drink offerings seasonally. 
Bonefish Grill's procurement process is guided by the reports and recommendations of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and issued government regulation. The chain actively pursues sustainable practices through the research of ocean status, product authentication, global trends, biomass, annual catch limits, changing fish migrations, and aquaculture production methods and sources. Some of their fish periodically undergo DNA testing to ensure diversity and proper species labels.
They are also affiliated with the Ocean Trust, an ocean conservation foundation building science, conservation, and industry partnership for the sustainability of the oceans, as well as providing a link to sustainable fisheries, wildlife and the environment.
Bonefish Grill offers alternate menus such as a gluten free option, Spanish, and braille menus. They are also able to aid in any allergy concern.
Alec Baldwin did a series of high-profile radio ads for Bonefish Grill in 2009–2011.
- https://www.bloominbrands.com/media/factsheet.aspx. Missing or empty
- Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (December 27, 2015). "FY 2015 10-K" (PDF). U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Retrieved June 12, 2016.
- "About BFG, Management". OSI Restaurant Partners, LLC. 2011. Archived from the original on July 14, 2008. Retrieved April 14, 2012.
- "About BFG, Our Story". OSI Restaurant Partners, LLC. 2011. Archived from the original on July 14, 2008. Retrieved April 14, 2012.
- "Inside the company, History" (PDF). OSI Restaurant Partners, LLC. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 16, 2012. Retrieved April 14, 2012.
- "About BFG, FAQ's". OSI Restaurant Partners, LLC. 2011. Archived from the original on February 5, 2010. Retrieved April 14, 2012.