|Look up bong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bong is a device used for smoking cannabis, tobacco, or other substances.
Bong may also refer to:
- Bong County, Liberia
- Bong, Velden, Venlo, Netherlands, a hamlet
- Bong, Maasbree, Venlo, Netherlands, a hamlet
- Olivia "Bong" Coo (born 1948), Filipino world champion tenpin bowler
- Bong Joon-ho (born 1969), South Korean film director and screenwriter
- Bong Jung-keun (born 1980), Korean professional baseball player
- Bong Revilla (born 1966), Filipino actor and politician
- Richard Bong (1920-1945), American World War II flying ace and recipient of the Medal of Honor
- An onomatopœia of the sound of a bell or gong
- Beer bong or funneling, a drinking game where the aim is to rapidly ingest large quantities of beer or other beverages
- Doctor Bong, a fictional character from the Marvel Comics universe
- Bong game, a radio game show
- Bong (term), an affectionate slang for Bengalis from West Bengal
- A type of piton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.